Our product is easy to understand. We make pure, marine collagen peptides right here in Canadian.
Canada’s safety standards are among the highest in the world and we use only premium quality raw materials, sourced from the cold water of the North Atlantic Ocean. Let me hit the highlights for you:
• We use only skin and scale from wild-caught North Atlantic Cod, Haddok and Pollock fish species
• Skin and scales are full of highly valuable collagen proteins, yet they are normally discarded by fish processors. We use these skins in a sustainable manufacturing process called “up-cycling” and create a value-added, Canadian-made natural health product
• Our collagen peptides are completely natural, highly pure, ultra-bio-available with an average molecular size of less than 3,000 Daltons
• Our products exceed the strictest quality and safety standards in the world (EU, FDA and Japanese Pharmacopeia). Each batch is tested by independent third-party laboratories and exceeds all prescribed standards for heavy metals.
• We are bringing environmentally sound packaging choices to consumers – our single dose sachets are 100% compostable
As a Canadian owned and operated company, we believe in supporting our fellow local businesses. We work from coast to coast to source our raw materials, manufacture and distribute our collagen to customers world-wide.
DeepMarine provides consumers with a collagen choice that employs sustainable processes, environmentally responsible production and supports local economies.